Tuesday, August 25, 2009

PRODUCT TESTIMONIALS


Suhana Lela Binti Sapar
Age : 29
From : Johor Bahru, Johor
Health concerns : Migraine (since 9 years ago), acne. Eldest child suffers from asthma since 6 months old.
After LumiGlow® : Self and child back to normal.





Nor Haizan Binti Razali
I had a miscarriage four times in a row. After I was introduced to LumiGlow®, I was advised to apply the cream on my tummy. Now I am eight months pregnant.

1 December 2007







Nadzmi Bin Nadzri
Name : Nadzmi Bin Nadzri
From : Kajang, Selangor
Health concerns : Facial injuries after accident.
After LumiGlow® : Cuts and scars healed quickly after 6 days







Suzana Binti Samsudin

I used to weigh 75kg. All the products I used were a disappointment, my weight fluctuated. Last March I attended the LumiGlow® workshop and through discipline, I lost 5kg in 3 ½ months. And my migraines and blackouts have disappeared. I believe in LumiGlow®!











Ismail Bin Ma'on
I was a heavy smoker for the past 20 years, smoking 35-40 sticks a day. Now, thanks to LumiGlow® it’s all in the past. I have stopped smoking for a year now eversince I started applying LumiGlow® on my chest. It stopped my addiction to nicotine. I feel healthier and my family is rejoicing over this change in my habit. For those of you, who want to stop smoking, try LumiGlow® today! As the saying goes

“You never know until you try it!”

1 December 2007






Hajjah Ramlah Bt. Jaafar
Age : 80
From : Melaka
Health Concerns :
Diabetic
After using
LumiGlow® : Open wound on foot healed in a month





Shamsul Kamal Ratibah
In the past, I could not drive nor read as I had cataract. It’s all history now for after using LumiGlow® I can read, drive, and have no more headaches!










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pricing

I box : RM300
More than 5 boxes : RM290 each

Payment

Bank-In:

a) Maybank (account details will be given during check-out )

b) Email / sms to notify us for the payment made. (beeworkz@gmail.com / +6012-6630436). Kindly indicate your name and amount made

By cheque / money order / bank draft

a) In Ringgit Malaysia (RM), payable to "Nur Azlina Binti Abdul Majid"

b) Mail the cheque / money order / bank draft to:

20, Jalan Celana 10/13,
Seksyen 10,
40100 Shah Alam,
Selangor, Darul Ehsan,
Malaysia